We have been serving the Northwest now for 24 Years
Image by Jeff and Rebecca Photography
Wow! It's hard to believe that it has been 24 years since Pour Girls & Some Guys first offered Pacific NW clients an affordable, top quality bartending service for weddings. A lot has happened since 1995. We have grown and expanded our services to include: corporate events, holiday parties, bar & bat mitzvahs, picnics, holiday parties, and anniversaries. One thing that has not changed though, is our commitment to provide you with the highest quality bartending services at affordable prices. Help us celebrate our 22nd year, and let us show you what great service and bartending is all about.
Serving Puget Sound and
the Columbia Basin Areas
Ask about our Kitsap and Columbia Basin promotionals
I just wanted to send a note and thank you for such wonderful service. Eva our bartender and Karin our hostess were so amazing. They worked so hard, and got creative when things didnt go as planned without me even knowing! Everybody has been raving about their service and eagerness to help out, even with duties that were not their own. I honestly dont think the wedding would have gone smoothly if they had not been there. There were some issues with our venue and miscommunications, but Eva did not let that become a problem, and promptly figured everything out on her own.
Our sincere thanks to both of them, we really appreciate everything they did. Pour Girls & Some Guys was by far our best vendor that we could have hired."
Laura & Patrick G
Pour Girls & Some Guys Provides...
Bartending services for your business functions, social events, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding receptions. We have licensed professional bartenders to pour mixed drinks; or beer, wine and champagne for you and your guests.
- Licensed Personnel with WSLCB Class 12 Mixologist Permits.
- 1 Million Liquor Liability Insurance.
- Professionally Attired in all Black.
One bartender for up to 130 guests or two for up to 200 guests for beer and wine events; for mixed drinks, beer and wine, we come with one bartender per 100 guests. A third bartenders is added for larger events. This ensures you get the best service and attention to detail! HOSTESSES are also available with bartending services, call for details & prices.
We come with wine openers, bottle openers, shakers etc, everything necessary for a fully functioning bar.
We save you money...
Because the client provides all beverages, there are no markups or corkage fees. You select and purchase the beverages you want served, have them delivered to the site and Pour Girls handles the rest! When you purchase or rent the glassware yourself, you get to choose what you want and where you rent or purchase the glassware from. Consultation on amounts is included in our services. We arrive one to one-and-one-half hours prior to the event, set up the bar and ice down the beverages so that everything is ready as your first guests arrive.
- We are happy to consult with you on beverage quantities and varieties, as well as any rental equipment you may require.
- Your bar is customized to fit your tastes.
- When you purchase the beverages yourself, you can save money by taking advantage of case discounts.
- And towards the end of the event, we don't open a lot of extra bottles, so that in many instances, you can return unopened bottles or cases.
Pour Girls and Some Guys have been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1995. Our professional staff of experienced bartenders and servers arrive on-time, in professional attire and with a great attitude.
2019 Cost and Terms:
- Beer, wine and champagne service:
- $98/hour, which covers two bartenders;
- for each additional bartender add $48/hour.
- One bartender is provided for events hosting fewer than 125 guests at a rate of $54/hour.
- Mixed drinks, beer, wine and champagne service:
- $112/hour, which covers two bartenders;
- for each additional bartender add $56/hour.
- One bartender is provided for events hosting fewer than 90 guests at a rate of $60/hour.
Travel fees apply - call for prices. There is a minimum of 4 hours per booking (5 hours on holiday weekends), starting 1 to 1.5 hours (depending on the facility) prior to the starting time of your event. This is to make sure your bar is ready as your guests arrive and that everyone receives impeccable service. We recommend that our services be reserved 40 to 60 days prior to the event. We always try to accommodate last minute bookings. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due at time of service. Corporate accounts with billing are welcome. Corporate accounts will be invoiced with net 10 days; with all others, final payment is due at the end of the event. Gratuity will be added.
We accept VISA, M/C, American Express and Discover cards via PayPal.
Back to Top