We have been serving the Northwest now for 22 Years
Photography by Jeff and Rebecca Photography
Wow! It's hard to believe that it has been 22 years since Pour Girls & Some Guys first offered Pacific NW clients an affordable, top quality bartending service for weddings. A lot has happened since 1995. We have grown and expanded our services to include: corporate events, holiday parties, bar & bat mitzvahs, picnics, holiday parties, and anniversaries. One thing that has not changed though, is our commitment to provide you with the highest quality bartending services at affordable prices. Help us celebrate our 22nd year, and let us show you what great service and bartending is all about.
Serving Puget Sound and
the Columbia Basin Areas
Ask about our Kitsap and Columbia Basin promotionals
I just wanted to send a note and thank you for such wonderful service. Eva our bartender and Karin our hostess were so amazing. They worked so hard, and got creative when things didnít go as planned without me even knowing! Everybody has been raving about their service and eagerness to help out, even with duties that were not their own. I honestly donít think the wedding would have gone smoothly if they had not been there. There were some issues with our venue and miscommunications, but Eva did not let that become a problem, and promptly figured everything out on her own.
Our sincere thanks to both of them, we really appreciate everything they did. Pour Girls & Some Guys was by far our best vendor that we could have hired."
Laura & Patrick G
Pour Girls & Some Guys Provides...
Bartending services for your business functions, social events, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding receptions. We have licensed professional bartenders to pour mixed drinks; or beer, wine and champagne for you and your guests.
- Licensed Personnel with WSLCB Class 12 Mixologist Permits.
- Liquor Liability Insured.
- Professionally Attired in all Black.
We come with one bartender for beer and wine events up to 135 guests; or up to 100 guests for mixed drinks, beer, and wine events. Two bartenders will serve events up to 200 guests. Additional bartenders are added as needed for larger events. This ensures you get the best service and attention to detail!!
We come with wine openers, bottle openers, shakers etc, everything necessary for a fully functioning bar.
We save you money...
Because the client provides all beverages, there are no markups or corkage fees. You select and purchase the beverages you want served, have them delivered to the site and Pour Girls handles the rest! We arrive one to one-and-one-half hours prior to the event, set up the bar and ice down the beverages so that everything is ready as your first guests arrive.
- We are happy to consult with you on beverage quantities and varieties, as well as any rental equipment you may require.
- Your bar is customized to fit your tastes.
- When you purchase the beverages yourself, you can save money by taking advantage of case discounts.
- And towards the end of the event, we don't open a lot of extra bottles, so that in many instances, you can return unopened bottles or cases.
Pour Girls and Some Guys have been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1995. Our professional staff of experienced bartenders and servers arrive on-time, in professional attire and with a great attitude.
2017 Cost and Terms:
- Beer, wine and champagne service:
- $88/hour, which covers two bartenders;
- for each additional bartender add $44/hour.
- One bartender is provided for events hosting fewer than 135 guests at a rate of $50/hour.
- Mixed drinks, beer, wine and champagne service:
- $100/hour, which covers two bartenders;
- for each additional bartender add $50/hour.
- One bartender is provided for events hosting fewer than 100 guests at a rate of $56/hour.
Outside the Seattle area travel fees will apply. There is a minimum of 4 hours per booking which starts 1 hour prior to the starting time of your event. This is to make sure your bar is ready as your guests arrive and that everyone receives impeccable service. We always try to accommodate last minute bookings. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due at time of service. Gratuity will be added.
Corporate accounts with billing are welcome.
We accept VISA, M/C, American Express and Discover cards via PayPal.
Back to Top